OLLI provides stimulating, congenial, and varied opportunities designed specifically for lifelong learners 50 years and older.
- Meet interesting people
- Enjoy stimulating courses
- Mingle at special events
- Join in travel and field trips
- Enjoy member-only discounts
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (OLLI at UNL) is one of 120 Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes across the United States. Partnering with the College of Education and Human Sciences, we promote lifelong learning for adults 50 years and older.
You can select from more than 70 courses per year. There are two six week terms in the fall and spring semesters and a summer term. A typical course is six weeks long, meets one time per week for 90 minutes, daytime or evenings, and between Monday and Saturday. Shorter courses are also available.
OLLI is a member-driven organization. You have the opportunity to explore participate as volunteers in OLLI, assuming responsibility for curriculum development, marketing, membership and support activities. Members may take leadership positions through organizing or teaching courses, serving on committees or organizing tours
OLLI members are:
- A gathering of curiosity-filled adults like you 50 years and older.
- Interested in connecting with a group of peers who share common goals to learn new things and build upon personal experiences.
- Exploring one learning experience after another.
- Expanding their knowledge while having fun.
- Enjoying special events.
Dee Aguilar - Coordinator
Nadine Ault - Staff Assistant
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
College of Education and Human Science
125 Home Economics Building
Lincoln, NE 68583-0800