Why Join OLLI?
OLLI is a community of adult learners age 50 years plus, who share an interest in exploring new and fascinating areas of knowledge and traditional disciplines.
As an OLLI member, you gain access to over 120 courses annually, OLLI educational and social events, special tours and travel opportunities, as well as OLLI Interest Groups. In addition, your membership entitles you to discounts to various venues in Lincoln.
Membership is required to take courses, attend events and take advantage of other OLLI opportunities.
What are the membership dues and course fees?
Full-Year membership (August-July) is $75.
- A typical 6-week course cost is $30.
- $10 membership discounts to NET card holders and current Alumni Association members purchasing a brand new membership. Discounts cannot be combined. Valid with full-year membership purchase only.
Mid-Year membership (January-July) is $50.
How do I join OLLI and register for courses?
Payment is accepted by check or credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover)
- Online: You must have an email account to use this system and your payment must be made by credit card.
- By Mail: Complete the membership/registration form and mail with your payment by check or credit card to: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UNL, 125 Home Economics Building, Lincoln, NE, 68583-0800. 2017-2018 Printable Membership Registration Form
- In Person: Complete the membership registration form and bring it to the OLLI office on UNL's East Campus, 125 Home Economics Building, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pay by check or charge your fees to your credit card.
- By Phone: Call (402) 472-6265 to register with OLLI staff between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Payment by VISA, MasterCard or Discover is required at the time you call. Please have your credit card handy when you call.