Consider this: The average February temperature in Lincoln, Neb., ranges from a high of 40 degrees to a low of 18; The average February temperature in Panama ranges from a high of 84 degrees to a low of 76. Now, is there any reason not to consider trading the snow and cold for a week of cruising the Caribbean? Toss in the Panama Canal’s new locks and a day of cruising Lake Gatun, day stops in the Bahamas, Colombia, Costa Rica and the Cayman Islands and you have a relaxing 11-day great escape.
The fee schedule for participation in this cruise will depend on the type of cabin selected.
Pricing for each category includes:
- Roundtrip motor coach transportation between Lincoln and the Omaha airport
- Roundtrip airfare between Omaha and Ft. Lauderdale
- February 15 overnight hotel accommodations in Ft. Lauderdale
- The ship cabin in the price category selected including meals provided by the ship
- Ship taxes and fees
- Ft. Lauderdale transfers between the airport and hotel and ship to airport
Pricing does NOT include Ft. Lauderdale overnight meals, shipboard drinks, any cruise excursions or any shipboard gratuities. All passengers will require a U.S. passport which is valid for six months beyond the ending cruise date.
Final reservation, payment and cancellation without penalty deadline: November 15, 2017.