OLLI offers a number of volunteer options, one of which is to help identify, plan and facilitate classes. Subcommittees are responsible for recruiting instructors/presenters for the courses they develop, providing guidance and meeting deadlines for course descriptions and syllabi.
The Curriculum Committee develops the list of outstanding classes OLLI offers each term. The committee is divided into subcommittees, each focusing on specific interest areas: Creative Arts and Art History; Government and Contemporary issues; Health and Wellness; History; Language and Literature; Lifestyles; Religion and Science and Math.
Each subcommittee has at least two members, and we are always looking for additional OLLI members to help find new and interesting classes and instructors.
- 2023-2024 Planning Schedule(PDF)
- 2023-2024 Planning Schedule Calendar(PDF)
- How to Find UNL Experts for OLLI Classes (PDF)
- Subcommittee Meeting Minutes Template (Word Doc)
- Course Description Worksheet (Word Doc)
- Course Syllabus Worksheet-Single Instructor(Word Doc)
- Course Syllabus Worksheet-Multiple Instructors (Word Doc)
Facilitating a Course
Hosting a Course